Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Going to the Chapel!


First of all, hi everyone! I now have a new name, and therefore, a new blog. As many of you know, Tyler and I tied the knot on November 21st. It was truly the best experience of our lives (cliche, I know).

The weekend commenced with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I was surprised how emotional I felt at the dinner. Having all of those we love most under one roof for the first time was just so incredibly humbling. The toasts were heart felt and special. That night, the wedding party headed to Houston's famous Black Swan bar for an incredible night of dancing just like the good ol' college days.

The day of the wedding was surreal. The sermon was profound, flowers beautiful, food yummy, and the dancing lasted until midnight. We really wanted our wedding to be a celebration shared with our closest friends and family and I think we accomplished just that! There are so many tender moments I will never forget. Overall, Tyler and I soaked it in and just enjoyed the love that made it all happen :)!

More wedding posts to come in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin