Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Texas Antique Festival



Hello friends! It's been quite some time. I must admit--Tyler and I were cheap and never bought the internet for our place so we've been without for the past few weeks. It feels nice to enter the world of blogging once more!

Well, Easter weekend was quite wonderful! First thing up Friday morning, Jen (my partner in crime for the day) picked me up. We hit up Bux of course and headed off to the countryside, with a quick stop for some pictures in the bluebonnets. We spent the whole day sifting through hidden treasures at Texas' famous Round Top Antique festival. It was an absolute blast and an inspiration. Each tent brought its own unique touch to the festival and inspired creativity in even a non-artsy person like myself! We both had great luck...I left that day with exactly what I set out to find--a precious kitchen table for 2, chairs, and a charming entry way piece for our new home. It was so refreshing to drive out to the country and spend the day searching through some of the vendor's most prized pieces. I can very easily see myself becoming a regular at this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin