Monday, May 9, 2011

Blah la la

I have always thought my gchat conversations with some of my best friends should be published into a book of some sort. Maybe I'm the only one entertained by them. It's amazing (and sometimes refreshing) how easy it is to carry on a conversation about absolutely nothing. As you can tell from the above photo, we are some quite pensive and serious most of the time. Here is one such profound sampling:

Whitney: i particularly liked the blah blah blah part
Sent at 12:36 PM on Monday
me: i thought it was more like 'blah la la'
whats for lunch today?
Sent at 12:38 PM on Monday
Whitney: blaah la
thats kind of how i meant it
Whitney: when you say it you say blaah la
me: ha, I'm so glad there is someone in the world who knows me as well as you do

And this is apparently a fact. I say 'blah la la' instead of 'blah, blah, blah.' It's kind of nice to enjoy some senseless conversation every once in a while, and to learn something about yourself while you're at it! What do you think? Given this sample, would our book be worth picking up? haha,please don't answer that :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope our conversation enlightened all of your readers. :)

    If only they could see the rest of our g chat conversations, it would change their life, and blaahh la.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin