Well, the guest bathroom in my house never did much for me. The floors are white and the walls weren't far from it. The cabinets are white and the counter is cream. Needless to say, the bathroom was blah and bland! Here is a photo of how it looked:


I told Tyler I was ready to work on it, and he was feeling up for it! One coat of paint later with some new globes for the fixture, and here is the finished product! I'd like to take this opportunity to stage my own little HGTV reveal. Total bathroom makeover=$30. It's amazing what paint can do. Needless to say, I love the rich color on the walls and how the accessories now pop! Subtle but such an improvement!





I told Tyler I was ready to work on it, and he was feeling up for it! One coat of paint later with some new globes for the fixture, and here is the finished product! I'd like to take this opportunity to stage my own little HGTV reveal. Total bathroom makeover=$30. It's amazing what paint can do. Needless to say, I love the rich color on the walls and how the accessories now pop! Subtle but such an improvement!



No comments:
Post a Comment