Our pastor has made some really moving sermons lately. This week, he focused on a very simple truth: If my faith isn't compelling me, then it is something else. So simple, so true. I have really reflected on this statement the past few days. It's so easy sometimes just to let myself stay in a rut, to feel sorry for myself, when really this is just the consequence of not being actively faithful in the One who made me. This gave me something to think about, and something I hope to carry with me!Monday, January 25, 2010
Faith
Our pastor has made some really moving sermons lately. This week, he focused on a very simple truth: If my faith isn't compelling me, then it is something else. So simple, so true. I have really reflected on this statement the past few days. It's so easy sometimes just to let myself stay in a rut, to feel sorry for myself, when really this is just the consequence of not being actively faithful in the One who made me. This gave me something to think about, and something I hope to carry with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Luv the pic Court. I saw a painting this weekend that looked just like this picture! Gorgeous.
ReplyDelete