New York is definitely one of my favorite cities! Talk about a place you could never get bored. Tyler, my folks and I headed to NYC the day after Christmas for a continued holiday celebration. We had a blast viewing the store windows for Christmas, taking a stroll through Central Park and enjoying great food! Tyler and I really enjoyed an afternoon discovering the big city on our own. We visited NYU, hole-in-the-wall bars in Greenwich Village, and the shops in SoHo. New York was a great place to experience all the excitement of the holidays. Hope everyone had a magical holiday season!Saturday, January 2, 2010
New York, New York!
New York is definitely one of my favorite cities! Talk about a place you could never get bored. Tyler, my folks and I headed to NYC the day after Christmas for a continued holiday celebration. We had a blast viewing the store windows for Christmas, taking a stroll through Central Park and enjoying great food! Tyler and I really enjoyed an afternoon discovering the big city on our own. We visited NYU, hole-in-the-wall bars in Greenwich Village, and the shops in SoHo. New York was a great place to experience all the excitement of the holidays. Hope everyone had a magical holiday season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment