So, I've been absolutely bursting at the seams to share my big news!! After many nights praying and wondering where my career was headed, something really fabulous dropped in my lap. I am the newest Studio Manager/Marketing Coordinator for the amazingly talented Adam Nyholt! I will be meeting with some of the top venues and event planners in the Houston area, promoting Adam's work. I can't wait to take on this new position, as I know it will lead to tons of variety and challenging experiences! Below is my new job description. Even just thinking about it excites me!
Maintain the studio's online client management system.
Maintain the studio's calendar.
Handle all client communication.
Conduct client proofing sessions and other meetings.
Handle invoicing, manage production workflow, and fulfill product orders.
And onto the marketing portion...
Network with event planners and other industry people to raise awareness of brand and service offerings.
Create and implement new marketing strategies for finding new clients and retaining current clients.
Create and implement new marketing strategies for new or expanding areas of the studio's business.
Submit images and stories to trade magazines, blogs and other outlets on a regular basis.
I'm so excited to finally share the news--can't believe I'm going to have the job of my dreams in a few short weeks!
Maintain the studio's online client management system.
Maintain the studio's calendar.
Handle all client communication.
Conduct client proofing sessions and other meetings.
Handle invoicing, manage production workflow, and fulfill product orders.
And onto the marketing portion...
Network with event planners and other industry people to raise awareness of brand and service offerings.
Create and implement new marketing strategies for finding new clients and retaining current clients.
Create and implement new marketing strategies for new or expanding areas of the studio's business.
Submit images and stories to trade magazines, blogs and other outlets on a regular basis.
I'm so excited to finally share the news--can't believe I'm going to have the job of my dreams in a few short weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment