Last week I turned the big 2-4, a step closer to those 'mid twenties.' It's been an incredible year as I look back at all the changes. To make a long story short; I got engaged, graduated, found my first job, got married, bought a house, and found a second job. Phew! It's great to look back and see how God was moving in my life through all the big and small changes. Though sometimes I wished life would just slow down, I'm so blessed to be where I am today!I feel like I have learned and grown so much this year. I have learned that life is not always a party and a relaxing date night in can be just as fun. I've learned how important it is to take great joy in the little things in life: enjoying time outside in our front yard, a great phone conversation and a home cooked meal. Life just seems to get a little richer each year through sweet experiences and close relationships. Cheers for 24!

No comments:
Post a Comment