Sunday, May 8, 2011

Before and After!

Our house has been in the middle of this project for the last few months! We ripped up the baseboards, had new ones installed, had doors replaced and walls painted. Needless to say, I am so happy everything is finished and I love the results! The photo above shows the ripped up baseboards. We lived with this look for a good month or so (yuck!)

Our home featured doors right next to each other that didn't match. This drove us nuts!

The color in our living area was a bright peachy/pinky white and it didn't contribute anything to the warm colors in the decor.


All of our furniture was covered with plastic for a few days.

And...drumroll...here are the AFTER pictures. Here is our nice, new warm neutral wall color.


Here is a photo of our new solid-wood (matching) doors :)

And finally, here are the new gorgeous baseboards. They make the room and hallway look so polished!

I couldn't be happier with the new look and while this wasn't the most exciting way to spend money to update our home, I know it made a huge impact! Everything feels very homey and warm :)

1 comment:

  1. Not so matchy-matchy doors would have driven me CRAZY also! I don't know if JR would have let it last too long because he's so weird about that stuff! LOVE the new baseboards.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin