Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lake Fun

Hello friends! I do apologize for my blogging silence. I think I've just been enjoying the laziness that is summer, especially with this intense heat. Last weekend, we enjoyed a great getaway with some of our oldest friends! We arrived at Lake Travis late Friday evening and spent the night sipping wine and catching up.

Saturday morning, I enjoyed a delicious cup of coffee on the back porch rocking chair overlooking the lake. Ali and I spent lots of time down by the pool and then, despite the incredibly low lake levels, we were able to all get out in the boat! This is one of my favorite ways to spend a summer day.

Here we are enjoying a relaxing boat ride.

We had a yummy steak dinner on Saturday evening and stayed up chatting and playing games. It was delightful! A simple reminder how blessed we are to have such amazing life-long friends to share memories with. We have enjoyed so much fun and fellowship at the lake house over the years. Just a little slice of Heaven. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin