Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blessed

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

Wow, where to even begin! I think as of lately with all the weddings, girl talk, and unconditional support our group shares, I have really come to reflect on how blessed I am to have such great friends. We have been through so much together; heart breaks, joyous celebrations, uncertainty and facing life's challenges.

This weekend was Holly's bridal shower! Shelbo and I enjoyed lots of girl talk over several hours of driving cross Texas. It was so wonderful watching Holls as she embarks on this exciting chapter of her life.

I find so much comfort and joy, knowing that these girls will be by my side (maybe not physically) for the rest of our lives. Many fun and special memories to come!!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely am feeling the truth of "great friends are difficult to leave"...I miss you allo so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin