
Well I must say I have embarked on my annual practice of 'wishing' Fall into existence. Fall is without a doubt my favorite season! I'm in a happier mood, I love the clothes, and the holidays are fast approaching. It just makes me feel good to know it's chilly outside.
So, this year I decided I would travel to experience autumn and will be heading to Maine in a month! I cannot wait. In the meantime, I just ordered this precious wreath off of Etsy. Just wishin' and hopin' :)...
So, this year I decided I would travel to experience autumn and will be heading to Maine in a month! I cannot wait. In the meantime, I just ordered this precious wreath off of Etsy. Just wishin' and hopin' :)...

Where in Maine are you going? I've heard it's beautiful there in the fall with all of the reds, oranges and yellows of the tree leaves.
ReplyDeleteI just saw tons of gourds and pumpkins at whole foods yesterday so Fall is officially here in my book!