Wednesday, November 24, 2010

1 Year Strong!



Last weekend we celebrated our 1 year anniversary! We enjoyed a great steak dinner, tried our year old wedding cake (which was pretty good!), and curled up with our wedding video. We loved reliving that special day spent with our loved ones, and enjoyed talking married life. It's truly hard to believe how quickly the time went by. A year ago, I was walking down the aisle towards my future, and now I'm living it every day!

I'm so blessed by our marriage and by Tyler's love and kindness. He is so patient, understanding, and still manages to crack me up. It was a fun year, filled with new challenges and changes. It's exciting to know we only continue to learn more and grow more with time. I'm grateful for the day-to-day and the special memories we share from this 1st year and can't wait to see what's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin