Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still not used to the Daylight Savings time change. It is absolutely pitch black when I leave work, leaving little time to do anything active with my evening! So, I recently purchased Jillian Michaels' yoga workout and it's been kicking my butt ever since. I highly recommend it for a great, 30 minute, indoor work out! Namaste :)Monday, November 15, 2010
Yoga Love
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still not used to the Daylight Savings time change. It is absolutely pitch black when I leave work, leaving little time to do anything active with my evening! So, I recently purchased Jillian Michaels' yoga workout and it's been kicking my butt ever since. I highly recommend it for a great, 30 minute, indoor work out! Namaste :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment