Well spring has officially sprung at our house! Slowly but surely, buds are forming, flowers are blooming and the butterflies are paying their visits. There is something so sweet about spring. It's so relaxing to just take a walk through the yard, enjoy the gorgeous weather and appreciate new beginnings.
These are dianthys in all sorts of colors we just planted near the front door. They are so cheerful and add a lot of charm to the entryway.
Here, we planted lavender (which already smells amazing) and rosemary. I'm excited to have fresh rosemary to cook with again!
The roses are starting to bloom these gorgeous, full blooms all over the yard. Here is a white rose.
Here are some of the azaleas--they are just bursting with color!
And finally, here's one of the latest additions. It's a night blooming jasmine. This is planted right outside the kitchen window and should attract hummingbirds and butterflies. The yard is starting to take shape and the flowers add so much beauty! I must say, I am already looking forward to the long days, catching some rays, and enjoying God's creation to the fullest :)
These are dianthys in all sorts of colors we just planted near the front door. They are so cheerful and add a lot of charm to the entryway.
Here, we planted lavender (which already smells amazing) and rosemary. I'm excited to have fresh rosemary to cook with again!
The roses are starting to bloom these gorgeous, full blooms all over the yard. Here is a white rose.
Here are some of the azaleas--they are just bursting with color!
And finally, here's one of the latest additions. It's a night blooming jasmine. This is planted right outside the kitchen window and should attract hummingbirds and butterflies. The yard is starting to take shape and the flowers add so much beauty! I must say, I am already looking forward to the long days, catching some rays, and enjoying God's creation to the fullest :)
beautiful! I don't think I've seen the night blooming jasmine before...they are so pretty. It's still rainy season here, so this makes me look forward to spring :)
ReplyDeleteI am a bit jealous! It looks amazing! Soak it all in for me!
ReplyDelete