skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Roundtop

Well I'm happy to report my trip to Roundtop was a success! My mom and I woke up at the crack yesterday, grabbed our caffeine and were on our way. The drive was beautiful, as always, and I was happy to see some bluebonnets already showing their faces :) We got started and I found this piece within about 30 minutes of being there. I wasn't quite sure how to feel after having to search for hours in years past for that first purchase. Either way, I knew it was love and that it would fit perfectly in the spot I was looking to fill. I bought this beautiful antique piece pictured here at the top (apparently from New York) and I already love the way it looks in my living room. I was so excited about the great find, I felt certain I wouldn't find anything else I had to have. Then I saw this precoius little chair. Aside from the frabric (which I will be replacing), it's too cute! Such character and charm packed into one little piece. It was a great day, complete with having lunch with Shelbo and her mom, coming home with some great finds (which barely fit in my Jeep) and some sun on my skin!
I love both of these! That cabinet is so unique.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the chair! Great swirls on the top.
ReplyDelete