I'm pretty sure there is no better way to end the weekend than with a refreshing, spring cocktail! This is a crisp, refreshing drink perfect for enjoying the sunshine. I highly recommend trying it:Kew Garden Cocktail
makes one drink
2 ounces Banks 5‐Island Rum
3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
1/2 ounce simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water)
1/2 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liquer (this is delicious)
8 mint leaves, plus 1 sprig for garnish
3 cucumber slices, plus 1 for garnish
club soda
Add 8 mint leaves, 3 cucumber slices and the simple syrup to a mixing glass and muddle. Add the rest of the ingredients (except the club soda) and ice. Shake and strain into a Collins glass filled with ice. Top with club soda. Garnish with a mint sprig and a cucumber wheel.
Sip and enjoy :)
Sip and enjoy :)

Courtney, your blog is adorable! And this drink looks too yummy for words. I have a feeling I'm going to need to try this out ASAP. :)
ReplyDelete