Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home

This weekend marked 1 year of being in our sweet home! It's hard to believe the time has gone by so quickly. The photo above was taken the day we closed. I almost laugh now looking at this because I realize just how clueless we were. Wow!

There is just so much to learn when owning a home, especially an older one. We have discovered character we didn't know was there before along with plenty of problems, but it has been such an adventure. To date, we have changed the landscaping, painted almost all of the interior rooms, added crown moulding, baseboards and new doors. It wasn't always fun and glamorous, but the results so far have been so rewarding.

We have shared dinners and drinks with friends and families and I'm sure the walls can already tell great stories. Here's to another wonderful year in our little home! What a joy it's been so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin